[LMB] OT: Temperature

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Jan 4 22:45:17 GMT 2022

On Jan 4, 2022, at 6:53 AM, Karen A. Wyle <kawyle at att.net> wrote:

>  I'd never heard of notifications about the use of donated blood. That's a wonderful idea, where feasible.

When we adopted a bonded pair of poodle mutts, I wanted to let their previous alpha know they were loved & safe, but apparently that’s against regs: the humans can’t communicate.

I’d love to know as well. It’s possible that the blood donated at Stanford U Hospital facilities are in use the next day, esp for us O+. I think somewhere I might have said I was A+, but that’s Kurt & Arthur.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala