[LMB] OT: Temperature

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 02:18:54 GMT 2022

Sadly I'm locked into the English measurement system so when I see
centigrade I have to figure out that is in Fahrenheit. The same with meters
and liters. I blame the lazy politicians who refused to pass the metric
system in the US back in the 70's.

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022, 6:12 PM A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold <