[LMB] OT: Temperature

B Van Look vanlook19 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 02:36:49 GMT 2022

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 2:45 PM A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold <

> I’d love to know as well. It’s possible that the blood donated at Stanford
> U Hospital facilities are in use the next day, esp for us O+. I think
> somewhere I might have said I was A+, but that’s Kurt & Arthur.

The Red Cross tells me what city my blood was used in. When I created my
online account, I asked to know whatever info they were willing to share.

Amusingly, my blood *does* know the way to San Jose.
It also knows the way to Sacramento, Portland and Seattle.

Bj