[LMB] Book Curses (Penric?)

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 10:19:42 GMT 2022

Yeah well Des is pretty mercurial in that respect. On the other hand she
could tell Penric she's had her share of annoying critters to feed on and
decide the book stealing, damaging, or burning SOB could be used as a
mobile larder for lice, mice, mosquitoes and other annoying pests. I don't
think Penric would object all that much.