[LMB] Book Curses (Penric?)

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Wed Jan 5 12:18:42 GMT 2022

> On Jan 4, 2022, at 10:18 PM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Gwynne: Interesting question. She could be upset about people stealing or
> damaging books, because it would upset Pen. But she's not all that interested
> in books and reading, and especially in writing or translating, so she might
> be sneakily pleased to see her pet hates being damaged.But
> --

But perhaps more work for her and Penric. I doubt that she would be pleased.
—
As the historical Buddha said, “Hatred does not stop by hatred at any time; hatred stops only by love. this is an ancient rule.“ about 2770 BP (BP means either Before Present or Before Physics that is before nuclear testing made it necessary to adjust carbon 14 dating.