[LMB] Book Curses (Penric?)

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Wed Jan 5 12:36:09 GMT 2022

> On Jan 5, 2022, at 5:19 AM, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yeah well Des is pretty mercurial in that respect. On the other hand she
> could tell Penric she's had her share of annoying critters to feed on and
> decide the book stealing, damaging, or burning SOB could be used as a
> mobile larder for lice, mice, mosquitoes and other annoying pests. I don't
> think Penric would object all that much.

A curse that the thieves be caught by the authorities, should be enough, books
are very valuable in Penric’s time and would be mainly in the hands of the
governments or dedicates of the gods. The gods orders are effectively an alternative
government.

—
“Of all the means to insure happiness throughout the whole life, by far the most important is the acquisition of friends.”
~Epicurus