[LMB] Leaking

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Jan 5 13:40:39 GMT 2022

One of the things that bugs Gayle about me is that occasionally I will jump from one subject to another that has no or little connection to what has gone before. It's a little like Miles leaking thoughts when his mind is racing. (No, I'm not claiming to be like Miles in any important way.)
As an example, I was reading an article about genetic testing that said that, while prenatal tests for Down's were fairly accurate, tests for other genetic problems could have up to 85% false positives. My mind immediately jumped to "The Yiddish Policemen's Union" and the test for Tay Sachs. The specific tests that were problematic were not mentioned in the article.
Does anyone else's mind jump around like that?

William A Wenrich

  *   A sinner dependent on God’s grace.