[LMB] OT: Temperature

Martin Smith smith.martin.music at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:26:12 GMT 2022

Gwynne: "...I can still do conversions if I have to - one of those totally
useless skills that hangs around (while I'm totally incapable of doing
things I actually need. Dammit.) Oddly, I still like to convert people's
heights to feet and inches. Somehow that is still how I 'see' it. Everything
else is more comfortable in metric."

Same. Though the fact that many of my recipe books still use Imperial
(non-Barrayaran Imperial) weights alongside metric means that I have never
stopped using those either. I still weigh myself in stones.

Martin