[LMB] OT: Donation, was Temperature

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 00:42:30 GMT 2022

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 10:11 PM Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> And at the moment, with the pandemic interfering with so much, a lot of
> donors aren't able to donate as often as they used to, so there's a lot
> less
> blood stored up ready.
> --

I resemble that remark.
The college where I teach had blood drives every semester, so I had easy
access to the people with the needles.  Also, free cold pizza!  and bland
cookies!  oh, the incentive!!!

Then Covid shut down the colleges...  and I didn't want to take public
transit...  and now I feel I need to make what I "owe" but I still don't
want to take public transit.  It's difficult.

Sylvia