[LMB] Leaking

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Fri Jan 7 10:55:26 GMT 2022

The operative part was "[they are] restricting to more specific meaning
because they want the more general meaning still allowed."

In other words, a number of Christians (by no means all, of course),
want murder forbidden by commandments, but other killing (death penalty,
war) still allowed.

I'm sorry if it was not clear.