[LMB] When World-Views Collide, books

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 11:57:03 GMT 2022

I've been thinking,  that the earliest form of communication between
organisms of a single species has been pheromones.  And that, despite the
fact we have evolved our ability to communicate verbally with each other.
It's pheromones that affect or metabolism and eventually our behavior.
Imagine 'Romeo and Juliet' without pheromones.
Romeo:  "Hi I'm Romeo, "
Juliet: "Juliet, "
Romeo: "Our parents are douchbags,"
Juliet:  "You got that right!"
Romeo:  "well catch you later, Mercutio's taking me out to a boar fight!"
Juliet:  "sure, whatever, "
And doeth end "Romeo and Juliet" without  pheromones.