[LMB] Leaking

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 12:49:19 GMT 2022

From: quietann <quietann at gmail.com>
I think you're trying to lead us into US politics once again (STOP IT,
WILLIAM), but I'll respond to the scientific part -- which is to say that
"accuracy" is complicated when it comes to genetic tests.

Gwynne: There must be some code words that I don't recognise, because
I can't see a political link in William's post. To answer his question, my
mind leaps about all the time, starts writing stories, puts ideas together,
often puts it in a Barrayaran context, gets interested in some side reference
and loses half an hour to google-wiki and other research. Then I remember
something I was supposed to do... and there goes my day.
There's often several things running in my head at the same time -
conversations with characters in stories, speculation about politics or shopping
lists, or whatever... there's only one person who can make all the random
thoughts focus, and stop for a while. But that's a whole other story.