[LMB] Leaking

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 13:21:26 GMT 2022

Gwynne: Another problem when your mind leaps about:
I'll be watching some crime show, and the detectives are suspicious of
one of the suspects because they asked or didn't ask certain questions,
or had particular knowledge, etc.
And to me, it seemed like a perfectly obvious question, not guilty
knowledge. Because if X happened, then Y must have ... etc. I can see
the connections - but leaping to that idea is apparently suspect.
So if I ever get arrested for something, please assume I'm innocent,
I was just thinking too fast.