[LMB] Leaking

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Sat Jan 8 13:49:30 GMT 2022

 I've encountered similar situations, though not in the criminal justice context. I remember one in particular, in college. I was talking a class (computer programming, I believe, back when students in such classes were primarily engineers). Most of the work of teaching the class and grading assignments was done by a T.A. (teaching assistant). At some point I heard from other students that the T.A. had given them zeros for work they'd actually turned in. I fretted that this would happen to me, and proactively asked him whether he'd received my latest assignment. He'd managed to misplace mine as well, and accused me of trying to put one over on him. I ended up making a tearful call to the professor, who fortunately believed me.
Karen