[LMB] When World-Views Collide, books

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 14:34:30 GMT 2022

From: Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com>

I've been thinking,  that the earliest form of communication between
organisms of a single species has been pheromones.  And that, despite the
fact we have evolved our ability to communicate verbally with each other.
It's pheromones that affect or metabolism and eventually our behavior.
Imagine 'Romeo and Juliet' without pheromones....

Gwynne: (Loved the Romeo and Juliet retelling.)
Communication also uses facial expression, gestures, body language,
and intonation. All of which are lost when we use the internet, which is
probably the cause of a lot of arguments online - just simple lack of
communication.