[LMB] OT: Phishing

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:01:26 GMT 2022

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 8:57 AM Louann Miller <domelouann at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 8:43 AM dbernat <dbernat at gol.com> wrote:
>
>> Fred wrote:
>>
>> > The one from yesterday had an unsubscribelink that wasn't a
>> > link...tapping it did nothing visible.
>>
>> But clicking may have placed malware on your computer.

Sorry about the misfire immediately above. I was going to agree with not
clicking a link, although I'd only been thinking that confirms for them
that you are a live person who reads this e-mail address.

I keep Windows Defender and the free version of Avira running on my
desktop, and I haven't had a problem in ages with viruses.

Louann