[LMB] Colors

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Jan 8 15:14:10 GMT 2022

Emma is playing her first game in the YMCA volleyball league today and Brian sent me a picture. We couldn't attend because of restrictions. Her team colors are black and white.
That got me thinking about team colors in professional sports and if there's a link to the district colors on Barrayar. Perhaps it has come full circle from colors on the battlefield to team colors and then back to the battlefield.
The only NBA team to use brown is the Celtics.

William A Wenrich

  *   A sinner dependent on God’s grace.