[LMB] OT: Phishing

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:25:33 GMT 2022

the "link" was embedded in a large block of 4-point type. when I stretched
out to readability, I could see that it was slightly blurred, both the
paragraph and the supposed link. My thought was that it was an image that
resembled a block of text, with blue text purporting to be a link, but
which was not, merely a part of the image.