[LMB] OT: Phishing

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 04:34:07 GMT 2022

I got an email from my neighbors saying they had arrested in the
Philippines and needed bail money. Since I could look out the window and
seeing them barbecuing, I was pretty certain they where not incarcerated in
the Philippines. It turned out their email password had been hacked and
everyone in their address book got the same email.

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022, 10:31 PM A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold <