[LMB] Colors

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Jan 10 12:49:00 GMT 2022

Also, there’s the difference between outfitting a dozen entertainers, a similar number of household retainers or thousands of soldiers.
In Mira’s Last Dance, Penric speculates if Mira would have her retainers wear clothes and masks with the same theme but not alike.

William A Wenrich

  *   A sinner dependent on God’s grace.