[LMB] Rom and Jules, was When World-Views Collide, books

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Mon Jan 10 17:52:20 GMT 2022

Tanith Lee has a fantasy version of R&J, called SUNG IN SHADOW--it's been
literally decades since I read it, but I remember it being pretty good.

(Of course, I am allowed by the topic to brag about Cathy being Juliet in
high school in 2000. She pranked 'Romeo' by having straight vinegar be in
his 'potion' and the face he made was definitely in character since it was
supposed to be poison. Counterpranks ensued. Plus, the byplay between the
Nurse and Peter was, um, unforgettable).

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
https://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20