[LMB] Colors

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Jan 10 18:20:26 GMT 2022

Carol Botteron

Micki: ... Vor colors would be at the whimsy of the original count who chose the colors, I would suppose.

Carol:  Do we know how the counts originally got their specific colors?
The High Vor have reasonable combinations, but IIRC some others have awful ones (doesn't someone have chartreuse and red)?  Likely the higher ranking ones got to choose first, and maybe after some point they drew numbers.
 Wasn't there a conversation between Miles and Ivan that said that the counts chose their colors in some order of precedence with the Vorkosigans deinf somewhere in the middle?

William A Wenrich
May the ultimate source of all things be beneficial to you.