[LMB] OT: Puzzles

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Mon Jan 10 18:28:24 GMT 2022

On 10/01/2022 15:56, WILLIAM A WENRICH wrote:

Sounds kinda like CSI meets X-files. CSI Las Vegas actually did one that
fit what you were describing (a diver in full scuba gear found atop a
tree after a forest fire)

I am also reminded of the tales of "Gil the ARM" by Larry Niven, they
were mostly high tech "locked room mysteries", where the reader tries to
figure out how the deed was accomplished.

If you develop a good style, I think people would be interested to read
them - obviously there is a market.

So now, all you have to do is write the stories.

You know what they say: "Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank
sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead."