[LMB] OT: Writing

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Jan 10 18:40:45 GMT 2022

I might try to write them out. My results thus far have been way less than stellar, a short short bounced so fast by Analog that it left scorch marks and an unfinished novel that at this time is unfinishable because of changes in the time line (I needed a mansion with no electricity or telephone access).
I have no idea how to get to any fan fic/self-publishing sites. If someone would give me directions and cost, I would appreciate them. Thanks.

William A Wenrich
May the ultimate source of all things be beneficial to you.