[LMB] OT: Borrowing

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Jan 10 18:54:55 GMT 2022

I am of two minds about a problem that I've had recently. Almost every time my granddaughters visit my house, that is at least 5 days a week, I'm constantly looking for equipment like headphones or cables the have been "borrowed" and left somewhere around the house. The latest incident was when Hazel borrowed my wireless mouse to do artwork on her tablet. Then she lost it somewhere in the house. After more than a week of searching, I still can't find it. I still have the US wireless connector but the mouse itself has disappeared.
I don't know whether to be happy that she set it up herself and was using it for a homework assignment or upset because she operated on the "better to ask forgiveness than permission" principle.
I don't want to be to tyrannical, but I'm out a mouse.

William A Wenrich
A sinner utterly dependent on the grace of God.