[LMB] Leaking

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Mon Jan 10 20:12:02 GMT 2022

On 10/01/2022 19:40, Matthew George wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 5:39 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <
>
>> Influencing the personal choice of other people is not the same thing as
>> as making a personal choice for yourself
>>
> ... yet both involve people making personal choices about ideal breeding
> practices.
Nope. People who are thinking if they can afford (financially and
emotionally and in many other ways) to support a down syndrome child to
adulthood and beyond are not thinking about "ideal breeding practices".
> I understand you perfectly well, grabnar, which I why I have no respect for
> you.
Well, thank goodness for that. If a sexist, racist troll like you
respected me, I would have been really worried about the clarity of my
posts.