[LMB] Colors

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:31:19 GMT 2022

From: Katherine Collett <kcollett at hamilton.edu>

On Jan 10, 2022, at 3:48 AM, M. Haller Yamada via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:
> Drifting from the topic to something more on-topic: Vor colors would be at the whimsy of the original count who chose the colors, I would suppose....

Also on-topic, Nikys and Adelis dressing in matching (if not identical) outfits to be Penric-as-Mira's servants; "Nikys turned and cut up a voluminous old black skirt for two tabards, which, when she draped them over a black shirt and trousers for Adelis and a dark dress for herself, blended well and gave them both an unified air," along with the matching black masks.

Gwynne: Yes, and that matching-servant garb explained them, and in a
way made them invisible.