[LMB] OT: Borrowing

Gordon Jackson listmail at gordonj.net
Tue Jan 11 12:00:50 GMT 2022

My cat loves to play with AAA batteries, which I don't let him have. He has
however discovered that if he relocates my wireless mouse from the desk to
the floor with sufficient energy the battery cover door will come off and at
least one of the batteries will fly out. Mission accomplished. He then has
an AAA battery to carry away and play with.