[LMB] Rom and Jules, was When World-Views Collide, books

J Woodruff profjenn12 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:11:53 GMT 2022

I know opinions vary on the new *West Side Story *(personally, I loved it)
but one thing that occurred to me while watching it - and has occurred to
several reviewers whose reviews I've read - is that the bones of the R & J
story are much more visible and evident in the structure of the movie than
in the older version.

JLWT
***********

*"der Platz einer Frau ist in ihrer Firma""The problem with the speed of
light is it comes so early in the morning." (Albert Einstein)*
*"Historiography has then three functions: to entertain our imagination, to
gratify our curiosity, and to discharge a debt we owe our ancestors." (C.S.
Lewis)"If all we have to offer back to the God of the cosmos is Precious
Moments, we're in trouble." (Barbara Nicolosi)*
*"Some things are complicated, and denying it only makes them more so."
(John Churchill)*

*“You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong.
Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing
that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway.” (Robert Jordan)"The
one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart." (Lois
McMaster Bujold)************