[LMB] Colors

Mieke mvanspanje at home.nl
Tue Jan 11 21:17:28 GMT 2022

> IIRC, comments from Mark and Miles suggest that the colors were chosen,
> with order of choice determined randomly.  The last to choose had to take
> whatever remained, such as red-and-green.  It's suggested that the reason
> the Emperor's House has red and blue is that Barra went first.
>
> Matt "Kosigan must have been middle of the ranking"  G.

The Vorbarra house colors are black and silver, not red and blue.
Red and blue is gala dress for the military.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Half of what we call madness is just some poor slob dealing with pain by a strategy that annoys the people around him - Lois McMaster Bujold.