[LMB] OT: Borrowing

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 06:44:45 GMT 2022

I lost my keys one day. Then We had a huge storm that passed which knocked
the power off forcing me to frantically bail out the sump pump well in the
basement for several hours. I was totally exhausted. The next day I needed
to go out and found out my keys were missing. i searched every where
including the sump pump well. Anyway I had another set of keys but the key
fob was dead.
Anyway four days later I found the keys. I had a box of seltzer water which
I put the keys on. They fell through a flap into the box. Drove me crazy.
Afterwards I bought a set of Tiles.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022, 8:44 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <