[LMB] Colors

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 07:15:59 GMT 2022

I read an article about the Norwegian military. Apparently when a service
person leaves the army they have to return their uniforms. What makes it
icky is now they also have to turn in their underwear and socks because of
a shortage. I'd just rather wear my own underwear thank you very much.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022, 3:14 PM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <