[LMB] OT: Phishing

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Jan 12 20:46:57 GMT 2022

On Jan 12, 2022, at 3:58 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

> They're going to the next level. Today I received a text
> telling me that my parcel can't be delivered tomorrow,
> click here for more details.
>
> I don't have any parcels due. Nothing ordered since
> before Christmas, and I've received it all.

I had one of those & ignored it—I wasn’t expecting any, either.

The weirdest thing was that yesterday I got an internal Unilever email where I was listed with employees of the company. I don’t know the sender, or any other recipients, and have no clue why I should get this. I replied to the sender, suggesting that their security might not be working well.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala