[LMB] OT: A day I'd rather had not happened.

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 07:12:57 GMT 2022

I may even have fainted.  I hadn't eaten anything since the evening before
the day I got on the train.  This was so that I wouldn't need to use the
"facilities" on the train.  Between most of them being very difficult for
me to squeeze into thanks to my weight, and jouncing, not to mention
troubles I'd had with a painful hemorrhoid since I'd been out in CA, moving
my bowels was something I did not want to do.