[LMB] OT: Borrowing

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 09:53:16 GMT 2022

On Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 09:01:09 PM GMT+9, Gordon Jackson <listmail at gordonj.net> wrote:

My cat loves to play with AAA batteries, which I don't let him have. He has
however discovered that if he relocates my wireless mouse from the desk to
the floor with sufficient energy the battery cover door will come off and at
least one of the batteries will fly out. Mission accomplished. He then has
an AAA battery to carry away and play with.

Micki: Why are cats so weird? I have one cat who adores a cotton swab, and while the other cats are quite interested, they don't attain the feats of athletic interpretive dance that Charli does. I also have one cat (possibly more than one cat) who loves playing with screws and nails. Our new house (where most of the cats are) isn't quite finished, so my husband has boxes of nails upstairs. The first time I found a nail in my futon, I was very befuddled. Where the heck did it come from? Was it an omen???

Turns out more than one small striped cat enjoys carrying them all over the house. I just pick them up and put them in a specified jar.

As for the mouse/battery problem, have you tried taping the mouse? May have to hide it in a drawer when it's not in use.

Micki