[LMB] OT: A day I'd rather had not happened.

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 09:57:45 GMT 2022

From: Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com>

I may even have fainted.  I hadn't eaten anything since the evening before
the day I got on the train.  This was so that I wouldn't need to use the
"facilities" on the train.  Between most of them being very difficult for
me to squeeze into thanks to my weight, and jouncing, not to mention
troubles I'd had with a painful hemorrhoid since I'd been out in CA, moving
my bowels was something I did not want to do.

Gwynne: My first instinct is to scold you for taking such a risk, but you're old
enough and smart enough to learn from this and have a better plan next time.
Take things easy, and enjoy all the paperwork you have in store.