[LMB] OT: Borrowing

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 10:50:37 GMT 2022

Fortunately Katy goes after my lip balm. Unlike triple A batteries.
Unfortunately I need my lip balm because it's dry this time of season. So
it's a tug-of-war between my cat and when I catch her doing it.
Unfortunately Katy has become a ninja, lip balm, stealing cat!
My response?
Buy more lip balm.I win!