[LMB] Death Count

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Jan 13 17:16:44 GMT 2022

-----Original Message-----
Raymond Collins

Frankly I want to see more Miles' stories and novels. If none are forthcoming so be it. Miles will be alive until Lois Mcmaster Bujold says otherwise.
If fanfic has a story of Miles demise I hope it happens with a big gigantic big bang and not with a quiet whimper.
I'd like anything from Lois. More Penric, more WGW, or more Vorkoverse.

If Miles is getting boring (Miles boring?), how about the next generation Nikki, Alexander, Helen, Taurie, or any of the others alone or in combination could certainly stir up enough trouble for a whole series. Alexander wanting to be an architect count and wanting Helen to be a true count without a sex change is one place.

As usual, any ideas I have are public property. You can't copywrite ideas.

William A Wenrich
A sinner utterly dependent on the grace of God.