[LMB] OT: Temperature

Markus Baur baur at chello.at
Thu Jan 13 17:20:49 GMT 2022

yes .. saunas are pretty dry

consider this that you start with air at ambient temp and relative
humidity (lets say 20°C and 50%) - if you heat that up to 100°C you end
up with 0.8% relative humidity

which is why sweating in a sauna works pretty well to keep your body
temperature under control .. and thus makes 100°C bearable for limited times

use this to check my arithmetic

https://www.thecalculator.co/others/Relative-Humidity-Calculator-682.html

servus

markus