[LMB] Weapons tech TOI

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Jan 13 21:53:41 GMT 2022

I've been wondering about the level of weapons tech at the end of the TOI. It was low enough that 2,000 "chefs" could make a real difference. It wasn't mechanized but gun powder weapons had been available for quite a while. I doubt that gold bullets lasted long.
Was Dorca at the level of Gustav Adolf? US Civil war?
I seem to remember a fan fic that described the beginning of railroads but I don't think that there was anything in canon.

William A Wenrich
May the ultimate source of all things be beneficial to you.