[LMB] Death Count

Richard G. Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Thu Jan 13 22:27:32 GMT 2022

There are thematic similarities between Miles and Taura. Both were limited by the bodies they had; Miles being so fragile due to his weak bones, Taura from the 'engineered body she had.
Both knew their lifespans would be limited; dying young (compared with the general population) was their fate.
Both had to grab as much living as they could, one eye on the calendar.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 4:17 PM, Eric Oppen<ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:   Of course,  when you speak of multiple deaths for Miles,  I think of this:

"Good evening.  I am Count Vorkosigan.  Enter freely and of your own
will.  *wolves howling in the distance *  Children of the night....SHUT UP!"

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to rgmolpus at flash.net
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk