[LMB] OT: Bushfires

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 00:01:10 GMT 2022

Our climate is going crazy. I read Australia just matched its hottest day
on record from January 2 1960. Chances are good it might break that record.
Also, I lived in Big Sur California for two years. In that time there had
been no fires. Now it's normal to have several fires a year. I looked for
an old friend's house that had an amazing view of the Pacific on Google
Earth and found it's gone.