[LMB] OT: Family health worry

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 00:23:49 GMT 2022

Update: husband had a good night and day in the hospital. Between
supplemental oxygen and several medications, they got him comfortable and
clear headed. He's terribly weak at the moment, but eating and sleeping
well. We have things heading in the right direction,  I think.
Public Service Announcement: pneumonia is both sneaky and dangerous,  do
not fool around with it. It will happily kill you stone dead if you put off
treatment too long or try to do too much before you recover. Don't do that.