[LMB] OT: School Closing

Markus Baur baur at chello.at
Fri Jan 14 04:30:41 GMT 2022

there is a newfangled technology that could be used to record attendance
in such emergency situations .. it is called pen (or pencil) and paper
and it is known to work well under very adverse conditions

the next fall back would be clay slabs and reeds or blocks of stone and
chissels (while those are much harder to use, they do have other
advantages)

servus

markus