[LMB] OT: Borrowing

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 05:10:57 GMT 2022

On Thursday, January 13, 2022, 07:15:33 PM GMT+9, WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com> wrote:

> On Jan 13, 2022, at 4:53 AM, M. Haller Yamada via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:
>
> As for the mouse/battery problem, have you tried taping the mouse? May have to hide it in a drawer when it's not in use.
>
> Micki

Use a wired mouse, solves the battery problem and you can always find it.

I really don’t see the point of a wireless mouse.

—
Micki: I got a "free" wireless mouse when I bought one of my computers, and was suspicious of it . . . but it really was quite nice. It was bendy, so it fit in my computer bag pocket, and was very portable. I liked it a lot, and I imagine it would save a few problems re: cats.

Then I learned how to use the track pad on the computer, which I LOVE. I'm hard on keyboards and trackpads, though, so I am currently typing on a separate keyboard with a nice big trackpad. Very good arrangement, and considerably smaller (even with the two pieces) than my first laptop computer.

Micki