[LMB] OT: Temperature

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 05:45:58 GMT 2022

There is a book in the 1970s that was a acount of a journalist living in
the Soviet Union. One passage of his book was how Russains loved saunas but
there always seemed to be a character who would too much water over the
coals forcing everybody out of the room when the heat and humidity got too
much. The book was called "Russia".