[LMB] OT: Temperature

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 10:22:31 GMT 2022

I believe you are correct. I really enjoyed his book. At the time I read it
I was living at Robinson Robinson Barack in Bad Constatt Germany just
outside of Stuttgart, in 1976. The dichotomy of how we saw the Russains was
most apparent when I read this book in the atmosphere of a military base,
in we got civilian bugout cards incase of Russain and East German invasion
for our wallets.