[LMB] Colors

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Fri Jan 14 21:11:36 GMT 2022

Oh, yes. There is a difference between the Emperorship and the Vorbarradom. The Star Chamber scene in Ivan Vorpatril's Alliance outlined the three separate hats Gregor was wearing as he considered the Downfall of Impsec, Grand Theft - History, and release of unknown biologicals into the ecology. The Cordonahs were lucky to get off with deportation and 5% of the take.