[LMB] The Eternal Casting thread

Richard Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Sat Jan 15 01:19:34 GMT 2022

 Another two suggestions:
Rhys Ifan for Bothari Constantine.
I saw him as Griguri Rasputin in the Kingsman movie, and he fit perfectly - given the heavy makeup.  He's got the body type, and the wild eyes needed for Bothari.
Ralph Fines for Piotr Vorkosigan.

He's got the acting chops for it - and the ferocity of motion Piotr needs. Thin face (with some help from makeup), and the thin body needed.

Daniel Radcliffe could do a young-ish Aral Vorkosigan...