[LMB] OT: Caturday!

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 08:56:28 GMT 2022

Yes, this is off-topic, no matter how many times the little devil in my head tries to argue: "But Zap the CAAAAAAAT!" None of our cats shed on imperial uniforms that I know of, but many of us are fond of cats. So, I present a video from my YouTube channel:

Cessna and Bikini: Kittens Hunting the Mist

See, we got a new humidifier, and this one shoots mist out a spout, and then the cloud delightfully disappears. And the kittens are DUMBFOUNDED by this. Absolutely flabbergasted. Here, Cessna gently tries to investigate the mysterious entity that has shown up in his territory while Bikini watches. (Smart Bikini!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk3r1-4VGYY ((1:51 if I remember right.)

Have a happy #Caturday, y'all, and why not share some pics or vids of your kitties? It's all in honor of Zap, right?

Micki